Sify has capabilities to deliver a wide range of custom learning solutions, which include:
- ILT (Instructor Led Training)
- WBT (Web Based Training)
- video-based training
- Flash to HTML5 Migration
Instructor Led Training
Sify has several years of experience in developing instructor led training courses that use a highly interactive and customized approach to ILTs. Sify’s learning methodologies include role plays and activities to provide a learn-by-doing environment and an opportunity to blend learning solutions.
Web Based Training
Sify has created media rich web based training programs using graphics, animations, simulations, audio and video. They provide compelling learning experiences that ensure learners receive the information and knowledge required to succeed. Sify has delivered business simulation courses for scenario-based or method-based learning that provide a realistic environment to learners for knowledge assimilation and performance enhancement.
Video Based Training
Sify has delivered video-based learning solutions that combine videos seamlessly into the courseware to meet specific learning requirements. Sify has the ability to convert videos into instructionally designed content or embed them in courseware to maximize their impact and relevance for the learner. Sify has won the Brandon Hall Excellence award in 2011 for delivering innovative video-based job instruction training.
Flash to HTML5 Migration
The constant technological evolution in the field of learning has led to the creation of a common platform to connect devices. HTML5 is the next generation cross platform to connect multiple devices together.
Sify offers the following HTML5 Services:
- HTML5 Courseware Development - creating device agnostic learning content using a responsive learning design approach
- Flash to HTML5 Migration - converting interactive flash content to HTML5 content accessible via tablets and mobile devices
Globalization & localization
Sify’s content services team specializes in developing learning content that is consistent and relevant to a global workforce. Sify works with a large pool of native speakers and translators across the world to provide globalized content services to meet various training needs. Sify has delivered globalized content to Fortune 1000 enterprises and global agencies that need to train their geographically dispersed workforce.
Sify specializes in providing end-to-end testing services in the learning domain. Sify has significant experience in testing learning content for compliance with AICC/SCORM industry standards and compatibility with LMS platforms such as Saba, SumTotal, GeoLearning, Plateau, Moodle, LiveWire and other proprietary LMS systems.
- creating the test plan and specifying the testing strategy/methodology
- writing test scenarios and test cases/checklists (with Requirement Traceability Matrix [RTM])
- generating test report with in-depth analysis for each testing phase with an effective internal bug tracking tool in place
- performing content & functionality testing using rigorous testing methodology
- assessing gaps in the developed courseware/assessments against the Requirement Specification document
- performing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for client reported defects (if any) to avoid similar defects in current/future projects
- testing content for localization across multiple languages